8+ month contract to support an enterprise level software modernization/replacement project. Working with a remote team.
You’ll be part of a team enhancing and developing code, applying fixes to production problems using functional and technical programming standards.
Modify existing Java programs and ORACLE databases.
- Test equipment and development programs
- Participate in structured code reviews
- Execute required process steps
- Create and provide content for operational documentation to Team Lead
- Utilize configurations management tolls, design toold, debugging tools, software code management tools necessary to create, test and implement an application
- Support installation of application releases into production
- Provide accurate and useful status updates
Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of: Java, SQL, Eclipse and/or MS Visual Studio (ETL tools)
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design (OSD, preferred.