~6 month Remote Contract
Project Manager III will provide oversight and coordination of the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for client’s network manager services. The Project Manager will work directly with a small team overseen by Sr Leadership to help facilitate the final stages of the RFP process (publishing, evaluation, and award), and assist with the implementation of the resulting contract.
The Team will produce a quality, forward-thinking RFP, thoroughly and fairly evaluate all proposals, negotiate a successful contract with the selected Bidder, and ensure the services are successfully implemented throughout organization.
This Project Manager directs, controls, administers, and regulates an enhancement or development program. The Project Manager is the individual ultimately responsible to the agency. The Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to drive the entire effort from start to finish. The Project Manager must ensure that the program is completed on schedule, on budget, and that the final product meets the business, technical, and established quality requirements. Our team of Project Managers support a broad portfolio of client’s strategic initiatives, supporting entire organization. As a member of the Project Management Team you may be assigned other duties or projects as defined by the Project Management Office where the Project Manager’s capacity and skills allow.
- Experience gathering level of effort data as related to scope of project
- Experience in developing all required assets to execute a project plan: Scope & Schedule Mgmt plan, Risk Mgmt plan, Resource plan, Communication plan
- Experience developing core project monitor, control, and communication tools: schedule, risk log, status reporting
- Experience with individual project manager contribution within larger project responsibilities
- Experience working within a matrix-model accountability structure: project-to-Office-to-PMO
- Strong facilitation skills
- Highly organized and problem-solver
- Strong verbal, listening, and written skills
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint
- Prior experience working with government entity, including Board of Directors and Purchasing
- Advanced Business Analyst skills
- Moderate to advanced familiarity with IT language and processes
- Experience/knowledge with web-based services and development, remote hosting strategies and software as a service application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org