Our client is a highly regarding SMB, recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Maine” for multiple years.
The IT Operations Lead provides quality and professional desktop, laptop, mobile device, network and applications support to onsite and remote employees.
- Provide support to staff for all IT-related concerns and technologies such as: Windows desktops and Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory, File/Print Services, Spam/Virus Protection, VOIP telephony, LAN/WAN, and software
- Install and configure computers, phones and networks as required
- Support conference room equipment and prepare rooms for vendors.
- Provide training, support and professional development opportunities for staff
- Maintain an organized and updated inventory of all IT equipment
- Provide follow up and organized documentation for all issues, maintenance, and projects
- Help seek out and implement ways to make all system and processes more efficient
- Ensure IT policies and procedures are clearly communicated
- Ensure established legal and regulatory standards are maintained
- Other duties may be assigned
- Experience in a similar role
- Associates degree or higher in computer science or relevant experience and success in a similar role
- High degree of technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to quickly assess urgency/business impact to prioritize and respond to issues appropriately
- Interpersonal skills necessary to train others in computer systems
- Good prioritization and organizational skills
- Demonstrates good follow through on information and project status
- Ability to multitask while maintaining productive flow of work.
- Self-starter and able to work independently with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work varied hours occasionally
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Picks up on technical issues quickly and can learn new skills and knowledge
- Keeps up to date on technology related to job function
- Ability to securely handle highly confidential information and maintain discretion with private information
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com