Oversee three IT groups: Help Desk, Facilities and Project Delivery. The Director will keep abreast of technology advances within these areas and assist in creation of a long-term strategic direction.
- Manage a team of technology and facility professionals to ensure the team meets established Service Level Agreements.
- Investigate, propose, install and manage projects dealing with all aspects of the following disciplines: workstation support, help desk, security training, IT Service Management, Business Continuity Planning, and office services (facilities, reception, mail room, conference center, janitorial)
- Assist IT staff, management and the user community in the evaluation of all proposed vendor software, hardware and communications systems.
- Negotiate cost and terms of proposed vendor solutions within discipline.
- Responsible for IT General Controls related to Termination, New Hires and employee transfers, Application Access and Change Control Work flow.
- Participate in all merger/acquisition activities insuring that new employee IT integration needs (PC’s, mobile devices, application access, email and IT training) that result from this process will be met in a timely and cost-effective manner. Work closely with other IT teams (Applications and Infrastructure) to facilitate and/or lead the IT integration effort on new acquisitions and application development.
- Development and Integration of enterprise applications
- Development and Integration of Project Management Tools
- Development and management of SLA’s
Education and Experience Requirements”
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline and several years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required skills and abilities.
- Senior level technical management experience.
- Highly desired previous experience with the majority of the following technologies:
- Network and PC security best practices
- desktop support, including hardware and applications
- MS Windows current Operating and Server systems software
- VOIP, wireless, mobile technology
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent documentation, project planning and project management experience
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment and relate to customers/outside contacts and fellow employees.
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com