Our client is a fast growing innovative company. Their HR Director is a critical position for strategic and operational HR leadership.
- Improve HR processes and implement strategies that support: business growth, enhance safety, wellness, employee relations, attract and retain the best staff and promote a culture that align with the company values.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization’s compliance.
- Communicates changes in the organization’s personnel policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
- Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the CEO, on personnel matters.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
What it Takes:
- Business Acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication and ability to work within all levels of the organization.
- Consultation and Critical Evaluation skills.
- Ethical Practice.
- HR Expertise.
- Relationship Management.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 to 10 years’ related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of HR principles and labor laws.
- Strong understanding of payroll, benefits administration and employee relations.
- Demonstrated experience with the implementation and effective utilization of HR systems, preferred.
- PHR/SPHR certification, preferred.