Our client is a high tech global manufacturer.
Summary: The H&S Manager will provide leadership and direction in developing, managing, coordinating and implementing effective Health & Safety programs and processes for the site. Lead a team, providing guidance to the operation and maintenance groups to ensure compliance with company and regulatory standards. Lead project planning to deliver continuous improvement in safety & health performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Safety and Health plus several years of related experience. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered
- Passion for safety and health, employee involvement and continuous improvement.
- Proven success in change management
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledgeable on best practices in safety management
- Working knowledge with OHSAS or ISO Management Systems
- Data driven decision making
- Ability to teach and lead others into action
- Strong listening skills and open to feedback
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org