Support the analysis of the company’s financial status through data collection, analysis and monitoring and make recommendations.
- Monitor margins by job and prepare monthly project analysis to determine drivers for variances between actual results and the budget process
- Calculate and evaluate standard costs, new Bill of Materials (BOM) with labor rates and material costs; analyzing and explain the variances
- Analyze and report on various information requests from Operations, Finance, Corporate Finance, and Senior Management
- Collaborate with Sales to perform a backlog analysis
- Ensure the process of revenue recognition is complete, accurate and timely
- Support the finance department during monthly closing, including any necessary journal entries.
- Monthly close, forecast & variance reporting and analysis
- Conduct factory monthly evaluation and analysis of finished goods, work-in-progress, and factory KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance and/or related field
- SAP or other main ERP experience is a plus
- Background in manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience with US GAAP
- Proficient with Excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy