Senior Electrical Engineer with several years of experience to join the new electrical engineering team
- Lead research, development, design, test and integration of electronic and electro-mechanical efforts for medical products, consumer products and commercial equipment.
- Be a mentor to associate engineers.
- Eagerly take on new challenges and work independently.
- Assist in defining the culture for co.’s electrical engineering team.
- Practice clear and direct communication with management and customers.
- Manage tasks for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Define priorities with limited guidance according to program objectives.
- Lead customer meetings to obtain detailed information related to project requirements.
- Identify problems and formulate solutions, collect data and develop test procedures to prove or dis-prove failures and solutions.
- Perform formal release of documentation in support of manufacturing, meeting quality and regulatory requirements for medical devices.
- Assist in writing proposals, including development of tasks and costs.
- Interfacing with customers and leading customer meetings
- Managing requirements and troubleshooting complex issues
- Medical device development
- Industrial controls
- Using and/or designing motors and/or motor drives
- Designing and developing complex analog and digital electrical systems from concept through to production
- Developing embedded systems
- Firmware development in C/C++
- Designing wireless devices, antennas or other RF applications
- Python, LabView or MATLAB
- Linux command-line
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com