Our client is known for innovation in the renewable power industry.
The Electrical Engineer will lead the design and commission of electrical components for grid-connected hydrokinetic power systems.
- At least 2 years work experience in the field of electrical power systems.
- Strong analytical skills with a fundamental understanding of the underlying first principles of engineering including, but not limited to, the physics of electricity, magnetism, and three-phase power.
- Desire and capacity to work in a dynamic engineering environment, often working several technically diverse projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or Master of Science, Electrical Engineering (MSEE) degree.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
The successful candidate will work as part of a multidisciplinary team from Europe, Canada, South America, and the US. They will be expected to travel and work in remote communities as projects require, estimating 3-6 weeks per year total.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com