This position will have direct oversight of the business’ current and future product and service offering, and market expansion. Activities include portfolio management, segmentation strategy, brand management, communications, and thought leadership. This position ensures that budgets, timelines and performance objectives are met.
- Champion the Voice of Customer.
- Drive customer interactions defining Custom project product attribute and pricing models.
- Develop one, three, and five-year product roadmaps.
- Create business cases with supporting financial models for portfolio growth initiatives.
- Develop product marketing strategy and provide input into the annual Marketing Budget.
- Execute successful product launches while meeting timeline and budget targets.
- Working with Marketing, monitor, evaluate and report on all marketing activity, assessing impact across revenue, share growth, ROI and equity metrics.
- Ensure internal stakeholders receive information necessary to meet their goals.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related scientific discipline. MBA or PhD a+.
- Strong understanding of Clinical NGS applications/workflows and the Molecular in vitro diagnostics landscape.
- many years of product management and marketing experience.
- several years of direct customer interactions and strategy dvpt.
- Strong history of successful global product launches.
- Clinical diagnostic industry experience preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com