The two needs within Workday are Benefits and Payroll. The job description is the same for all EXCEPT for the following:
Benefits – Experience with Workday benefits or Benefits for another ERP platform
Payroll – Experience with Workday payroll or Payroll for another ERP platform
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Work Stream Team Member / Payroll Business Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Work Stream Team Member / Business Analyst is responsible for documenting requirements for functional and technical areas that are in scope on the project. Responsibilities include the following:
- Work in conjunction with the Workday Work Stream Leads/SMEs in the configuration of the system as a Business Analyst.
- Actively participate in receiving knowledge transfer from the Workday Work Stream team members to ensure self-sufficiency to support issue resolution.
- Document requirements for functional and technical areas in scope for project.
- Work with QA team to develop the testing scenarios for test execution.
- Attend test sessions and if needed, over flow sessions to complete all assigned scenarios.
- Communicate suggestions and/or concerns regarding testing with the Test Lead.
- Verify configurations with Unit Testing.
- This is an onsite position, local candidates preferred
- Experience with Workday Payroll or Payroll for another ERP platform