Business Analyst is responsible for documenting requirements for functional and technical areas that are in scope on the project. Responsibilities include the following:
- Work in conjunction with the Workday Work Stream Leads/SMEs in the configuration of the system as a Business Analyst.
- Actively participate in receiving knowledge transfer from the Workday Work Stream team members to ensure self-sufficiency to support issue resolution.
- Document requirements for functional and technical areas in scope for project.
- Work with QA team to develop the testing scenarios for test execution.
- Attend test sessions and if needed, over flow sessions to complete all assigned scenarios.
- Communicate suggestions and/or concerns regarding testing with the Test Lead.
- Verify configurations with Unit Testing.
- This is an onsite position, local candidates preferred
- Experience with MULTIPLE Workday subject areas or multiple subject areas for another ERP platform
- Leadership experience, this role will work across subject areas and workstreams to ensure agreement between the vendor system, business processes, and the business requirements
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, this role will partner with a Business SME
- Experience with project work (Agile methodology, Smartsheet, etc.)