The Junior Software Developer is part of the development team working on corporate application projects.
- Learns and applies best practices, for programming, security, database development, documentation, and source code management.
- Participates in efficient and accurate operation of the work unit including: performing assigned work within agreed upon deadlines
- Participates in product reviews with other development staff and users
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Education or experience with .NET technologies
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to work independently and prioritize work.
- Ability to prioritize time and tasks efficiently and effectively for others.
- Provides timely, concise, and audience appropriate information orally and/or in writing.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Responsible for providing written status for initiatives, including team meetings and reporting in IT project review meetings.
- Leadership through beginning project management, self-confidence, relationship building, problem-solving and effective communication.