The ERP Applications Business Partner will drive and support the development of business process and solutions in close collaboration with the delivery team, vendors and stakeholders.
- Responsibility to drive and support delivery team’s overall mission with ownership of own and team’s deliveries & performance of solution.
- Drive deliveries in collaborates with the delivery team members to deliver on team commitments.
- Delivers quality configuration & development work relating to IT-systems in scope. This includes estimation, planning and management of configuration work, development work or other tasks reporting on progress.
- Interacts with and constructively challenge users, customers & stakeholder to clarify needs & solution.
- Drives development and implementation of the global IT strategy including digital vision & mission and digital technology innovation roadmap.
- Develop and maintain expertise and best practice, including business processes, technologies, applications and relevant data.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Several years of experience using SAP or another ERP platform, either supporting it or as an end-user.
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology preferred.
- Several year’s working in IT-solution development including leading development activities.
- Technical expertise in relevant platforms & technologies within the area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated business acumen and relevant experience of business, customers and/or functional area.
- Ability to gain understanding of customers’ business processes and unmet needs, while also managing expectations and scope.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org