The Finance Director is a key member of the senior leadership team, contributing to the alignment, vision, strategy and values of the company. They will keep the team informed of financial conditions of the business and provide key financial, strategic and analytical input. The Finance Director provides strategic analysis and guidance for improving the organizational structure, resource allocation, processes and performance metrics of the business.
- Develop and maintain effective financial controls and systems, including reporting and budgeting
- Ensure compliance with applicable finance and accounting standards and regulations
- Provides support to external financial auditors
- Make recommendations concerning business policy, resource allocation and business operations to improve co. performance
- Acts as primary relationship contact with banks, insurance co’s and financial institutions
- Participates with management to develop pricing policies, credit policies and procedures
- Implement GAAP changes
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance and/or Accounting.
- Several years progressive financial responsibility (controller, director and/or manager level)
- Several years cost accounting experience
- Strong understanding of GAAP and FASB
- Experience using ERP systems
To apply for this job email your details to Connect@vantagepointrecruiting.com