The Facilities Manger is a dynamic role where your contributions will pave the way in developing new products, systems, and processes. You will be part of the strategic leadership team, overseeing Facilities & EHS. You will manage the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, and building/facility. Manage facility modifications, including planning, budgeting and estimating of equipment, labor, materials and other related costs. Work closely with outside contractors, including architects, engineers, general contractors, and trades people to provide the best outcome for building expansion and renovation activities. Design and develop organizational policies relevant to the facilities department. Oversee the coordination of building space allocation and layout.
- Maintain facilities staff by recruiting, selecting and training employees; maintaining departmental policies.
- Oversee staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manage staff to provide a safe and secure work environment for all employees.
- Manage staff to maintain building interior, exterior and grounds and ensures facility meets current business needs.
- Lead all building expansion and renovation efforts in support of emerging business needs.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal agencies.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
- B.S. in Engineering or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry.
- Experience in facility layout, design, and project management.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of building systems, controls and HVAC.