Businesses, like Vantage Point Recruiting, hand-picks the best types of people to meet each company’s needs. They help them identify the key attributes, as well as develop systems to meet the company’s specific needs.
But the recruiting process doesn’t end there… After placing an individual in a certain organization, it’s essential for a recruiter to track the performance of a new employee to determine if the right fit was made.
In this Vantage Point Recruiting podcast, Jay Casavant and Uli Stewart talk about how businesses benefit from recruiters. They’ll discuss how Vantage Point Recruiting follows up with all their placements, as well as what they’ve learned through the years of “matchmaking.”
What you can expect to learn
– The importance of reviewing a position’s history – why it has or has not worked before
– How being clear about what you are looking for expedites the process
– Why chemistry is critical for a hire
“We develop our sense of how we can work best with companies and what we need to do to fully leverage our talents and skills to their needs.” – Jay
– Compile details of what you are looking for
– Take time to feather up the details
– Debrief and reassess your process to determine if the target has been met
“We want to make sure that the fit is going well, expectations are being met, and everybody is satisfied… We want these relationships for the long-term.” – Uli
– – –
Vantage Point Recruiting helps employers navigate the terrain of what our lives are like and what demands the employees are expecting.
Vantage Point is led by Jay Casavant, who founded the firm in 2007 after being in the high tech recruitment business for 22 years. Uli Stewart is the recruiting manager at Vantage Point Recruiting.