Our client is upgrading and replacing software systems with a large end-user population.
This is a long term contract with potential for permanent direct employment.
- Accountable for the approval and sign-off of the program plan with customer representatives, such as portfolio managers, and all affected program stakeholders.
- Accountable for management of scope for the program and gaining agreement and approval of scope changes with customer representatives and affected stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and customer representatives.
- Direct work planning and scheduling design work.
- Manage, and track the program progress against the program plan.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all program-related issues and resolution of issues.
- Coordinate and present proposals to agencies as necessary.
- Identify and manage program risk and develops risk mitigation strategies, track to closure.
- Ensure team leads adjust and revise estimates when necessary.
- Anticipate issues and proactively address them. Resolve conflicts with sensitivity and tact.
- Coordinate the establishment of program standards and program specific procedures with team leads.
- Responsible for project compliance with standards and procedures.
- Responsible for the capture and reporting of required program management metrics.
- Responsible to tailor and baseline all program templates.
- Develop and facilitate achievement of program service commitments and performance metrics.
- Ensure that tasks provide value and support the strategic direction of the program and meet service commitments; conduct reviews with agencies.
- Accountable for the final program management evaluation review with stakeholders for approval upon program completion.
- Communicate effectively with customers and software / hardware suppliers supporting Commonwealth as appropriate.
- Identify and track issues.
- Balance workload with program members’ capacity.
- Communicate to team members how their work assignments relate to and help achieve program objectives.
- Plan program specific training and orientation needs.
Experience and Education:
- 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Taxation or accounting system and/or business experience, preferred
- 4 year college degree, preferred or equivalent technical study
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com