Our client has several IT Security initiatives from encryption to network monitoring and risk analysis. Reporting to the PMO and working closely with project team, stakeholders, external vendors, business groups, internal IT team and deployment teams; responsible for management of large and complex projects.
- Status reporting of the project plan and work breakdown structure, with key milestones.
- Coordination, management, and risk mitigation of project work tasks defined in project plans, and resource allocation
- Develop a quality control plan and accountability toward the measures
- Develop a communication matrix and accountability for project team communications
- Create presentation materials and deliver updates to working team, stakeholders, and executive steering committee
- Several years of Project Management Experience; Demonstrated experience managing large, complex technology initiatives involving multiple subgroups or teams.
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels within a large complex organization
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Effectively manage conflicts between resources and resolving organizational change issues.
- Understanding of IT Risks and IT Security concepts, familiar with IT Audit activities. Experience with one or more of the following: HIPAA, GLBA, PCI, Fed RAMP, CJIS
- Proficient in Office 2016 products