Leadership position will drive above market growth in the company’s core market segments by developing and executing near and long-term growth strategies. The successful candidate will lead the worldwide sales team and work collaboratively across functions within the company.
- Provide strong leadership to the worldwide sales team to achieve sales goals and expand market share of the product.
- Develop above market growth strategy through targeted selling, core market expansion, and customer back innovation of ‘80’ end market opportunities.
- Display ability to articulate goals and directions of the company with clear understanding, and work with/through the sales team to drive results.
- Work collaboratively across functions and departments in developing business opportunities for potential customers.
- Identify, monitor, and research market conditions and trends for new business opportunities and execute action plans based on the findings and develop business models with proper resource alignment/investment.
- Proven track record to identify talent and develop a strong team.
- Industrial B2B sales responsibility for multiple sales channels – direct, distribution, OEM, etc
- Extensive travel capability: domestic and international up to 30%
- 10 years of experience in a sales role
- Managed all aspects of a successful new product launch
- Experience in managing worldwide sales team
- International OEM and Industrial market experience
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com