Responsible for the overall quality of our products with a focus on process improvements. Enhancing existing quality program, conducting audits and reviews to ensure that the products are manufactured to the highest quality standard. Functions as an informational source and coordinates efforts from multiple departments when special or critical issues occur. Facilitating meetings and the ability to work with multiple internal customers to focus on ECO’s, DMR’s, and field issues.
- Develop and Maintain a Quality Assurance Program to ensure that we are shipping the best possible product.
- Oversee the inspection of products using gauges, coordinate measuring machine, scales, oscilloscope and vision.
- Generate spreadsheets for data collection with a focus on analyzing the results and creating a plan of action.
- Reconcile final inspection documentation for shipments.
- Interact with Customer Service, Shipping, Engineering, Manufacturing and Sales to ensure that the highest quality product is leaving the Plant.
- Work closely with the Receiver/Inspector to ensure the quality of all incoming parts as well as develop a comprehensive dock to stock program.
- Guide team to develop preventive measures in combination with corrective measure to defects.
- Being the lead on any special projects, including government projects, that requires a high level of quality control
- Bachelor’s degree
- Quality certification desired (ISO or similar)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com