Well established manufacturer with 15 years average tenure w 50 yrs in the business! Excellent work life balance and growth opportunities.
Resolve production problems associated with process errors, non-conforming parts, and design problems
- Interface with all aspects of Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineering, Product and Sustaining Engineering, and Production Inventory Control in the performance of their assigned tasks.
- Reviews manufacturing instructions for completeness, correctness and comprehension by assembly personnel. Audits processes performed by assembly personnel relative to methods, tools and ability to follow manufacturing instructions
- Responsible for the internal and Supplier corrective action system
- Assists in insuring quality assurance specifications are met by engineering, manufacturing and other involved functions.
- Intervene on behalf of the customer to ensure their ultimate satisfaction with quality issues.
- Maintain records of investigation and resolution in accordance with Co. procedures.
- Perform special tests as required by the quality assurance manager. Develops and assists in implementing testing procedures and in analyzing and interpreting test results
- Assists with the application and monitoring of established inspection procedures and methods. Complies, tabulates and summarizes data for analysis and prepares and offers constructive input relative to variables and deviations from prescribed standards of quality
- Conducts laboratory evaluations and analyses prepares reports and makes recommendations.
- Become familiar with the company’s current MRP/ERP software for data collection and incident resolution.
- Maintain all quality mandated statistical systems
Bachelors Degree + team player! Able to use simple and complex mechanical instruments (gages, calipers and indicators). Willingness to train on more advanced measuring and analytical instruments. Interpret simple and complex drawings. Have broad knowledge in materials and material evaluation.