Manage production projects from quoting, design development, planning through production.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage quotes working with Sales Engineers and customers
- Review incoming part prints, statement of work, specifications and other items to accurately quote
- Select material, a design, present open issues, quality, PQRM, completed cost package containing tools, piece price timing.
- Review customer requirements and collaborate with team on material selection, data required, performance and test requirements, development of design, customer sign off
- Lead program development using APQP/ISO/TS 16949/FNST PDP process to implement prototype
- Use PmPoint to define FNST and customer program dates
- Manager internal and external resources
- Organize quality reviews, organize and lead weekly meetings with team
- Track key success indicators (cost, quality and timeliness)
- Resolve production concerns and quality issues as they come up
- Manage capital project requests and capital spending to budget levels
- Support Sales and Applications Engineering staff to help achieve new business and identify needs
- Visit customers and vendors as required.
BS in Mechanical Engineering or technical discipline
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com