Working for prominent manufacturer. Together with the business lines, sales, product groups, engineering, and project management personnel, Process Engineers provide timely support to these areas which is necessary for specifying and designing all process related components and features of Co’s equipment.
* Responsible for all process performance design issues including production capacity, drying capacity, temperature and velocity distribution, run ability, and steady state and transient control of systems.
* Ensures that delivered equipment meets all contracted performance guarantees and requirements and that the equipment is fit for its intended use in the customer’s process.
* Determines the process specifications and design for assigned proposals and projects by utilizing computer programs, process simulations and classical analytic methods.
* Designs and conducts laboratory tests as required to determine process specifications.
* Develops and documents process and design engineering standards.
* Performs system start-ups, field surveys, engineering studies, field service work and documents as necessary.
* Travels internationally with little or no advance notice. (not significant)
• BS or MS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering• 1-3 years’ experience in a related field with emphasis on thermal sciences or paper making.
• Working knowledge of PC based programming and engineering application programs.
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com