Our client – a premier multi-national multi-discipline, consulting engineering services firm with an established presence in Tampa is expanding!
Design complex systems, exercising judgment in evaluation and selection of equipment and system components. Responsible for coordinating with multi-discipline design teams, and managing workflow through all stages of design including schematic, design development, and construction document phases to complete the documents on schedule.
Travel to client facilities for the purpose of gathering field information and participating in design review meetings. Participate in field activities to assess and document the current state of installed control systems. Coordinate with Process Engineers to select and specify instrumentation suitable for the process area and application. Select and specify SCADA control and monitoring + network equipment. Create biddable and technically accurate construction documents including SCADA /I&C drawings and specifications. Develop man-hour and capital cost estimates, and subsequently monitor team progress against budgets, initiating appropriate notification and/or corrective actions as needed. Execute studies and develop reports. Preparation of construction work packages. Monitor and achieve deliverables milestones on project schedules
- BS or MS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Controls related field
- Several years of I&C experience
- Eligibility to obtain PE required, PE desirable
- Hands on experience designing I&C systems, including P&IDs, schematics, and loops
- Hands-on experience in the development of control narratives / loop descriptions
- Knowledgeable of instrumentation including temperature, level, pressure, and flow measurement devices used in the Power, Industrial, Water/Wastewater industries
- Knowledgeable of PLC/DCS HW/SW and SCADA/HMI SW
- Knowledgeable of remote site telemetry communication systems
- Knowledgeable of cyber security considerations in Power, Industrial or Water/Wastewater
- industries a plus
- DCS, PLC, & SCADA panel design & specification
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com