As a key member of the implementation team, the ERP Implementation Specialist will be involved in the selection, implementation and life cycle management of industry leading enterprise software solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Technical development and implementations for select enterprise platforms for clients.
- Manage implementation process from requirements gathering, time estimating, task identification to design documentation and user training.
- Support quality assurance and professional services.
What you will have:
- Experience with enterprise software implementations and development
- Develop Java based interfaces
- Create automation scripts
- Hands on development experience
- Experience using SQL, Oracle or DB2
- Proven ability to self-learn, problem solve technical issues and apply best practices in application development and implementations.
- Bachelors degree in technical field and/or equivalent related work experience
- Ability to travel 1-2 days/week when necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com