Work collaboratively in a supportive team environment, managing multiple projects and determining best utilization of existing design and new approaches to provide high quality, cost effective product solutions.
- Create manufacturing and installation drawing packages using 2D and 3D CAD software according to specified customer requirements and applicable codes
- Work with applications engineering to develop custom design solutions as required to meet customer and project specific design requirements.
- Assist with order related product testing
- Work with customer service to ensure their requirements are clearly defined and met
- Work with vendors to obtain all product, building, and finish information required to configure and release orders to manufacturing on time.
- Associate degree in drafting or related discipline or 5 years drafting experience.
- Proficient in Inventor, AutoCAD and MS Office
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to plan and prioritize work