Our client is a high-tech industry leader making innovative product for both defense and commercial markets.
This diverse role blends data, statistics, computer science and engineering disciplines. Responsible for daily production support to managing long-term projects, including machine learning.
- Work directly with the business divisions to support business operations through data mining, analysis and process automation.
- Work with engineering to initiate new data collection streams, determine parameters and identify processes to monitor to detect variances.
- Generate data reports to be used for technical presentations to management.
- Perform mathematical modeling to support projects.
- Perform database administration and maintenance.
- Work with engineering and international data engineering teams to ensure consistency of data collection, analysis and reporting methods.
- Participate on data driven projects.
- Develop and follow best practices for data management and reporting that will help drive business decisions, improve efficiency and productivity.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or other relevant technical degree.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to apply statistical methodology to complex data
- Strong SQL, Object-Orient Programming (e.g., .NET, Python, Java, C++) and database management knowledge
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, prioritize work load and take initiative in seeking opportunities for process improvements
Contact us for further details [email protected]