Our client is a high-tech industry leader making innovative product for both defense and commercial markets.
- Work directly with the business divisions to support business operations through data mining, analysis and process automation.
- Work with engineering to initiate new data collection streams, determine parameters and identify processes to monitor to detect variances.
- Generate data reports to be used for technical presentations to management.
- Perform mathematical modeling to support projects.
- Perform database administration and maintenance.
- Work with engineering and international data engineering teams to ensure consistency of data collection, analysis and reporting methods.
- Participate on data driven projects.
- Develop and follow best practices for data management and reporting that will help drive business decisions, improve efficiency and productivity.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or other relevant technical degree.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong SQL, Object-Orient Programming (e.g., .NET, Python, Java, C++) and database management knowledge
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, prioritize work load and take initiative in seeking opportunities for process improvements