Our client is an accomplished team of experienced and driven professionals. Known for combining strong technical expertise in hydrogeology and civil, environmental, wastewater, geotechnical and chemical engineering with innovative technologies.
Dedicated professionals who genuinely care about their work, clients, colleagues and environment. Culture supports and encourages professional development, which in turn strengthens the company in all that they do.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering with experience and a P.E. license or potential to get it.
- Solid civil engineering design experience, including site development, grading plans, storm water analysis and design, roadway design, utility analysis and design, code research, drafting of technical reports and specifications.
- AutoCAD and civil/site design
- HydroCAD software experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com