• Experience working with software developers to translate technical milestones into business terminology.
• Experience reporting and tracking Risks and Issues
• Strong experience with MS Project, and identifying dependencies and critical path items
• Ability to identify necessary tasks, develop schedules, and lead project staff towards completing those tasks
• Experience with work breakdown processes to define technical requirements and tasks to help map out project milestones.
• Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
• Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
• Experience developing Business Requirements for IT projects with significant technical/infrastructure components – project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
• Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix – a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
• Strong organization and writing skills. Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
• Excellent communication skills. Diplomatic.
• Self-starter, able to join a project mid-stream and help bring it to a successful completion.
• As part of the project leadership team, able to take ownership of a project or work assignment, escalating concerns and issues as necessary.
• Expert Excel skills – adept at managing multiple worksheets and doing comparisons or manipulating data
• SharePoint development skills – experienced with building out project or team sites in SharePoint online.
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com