New position alert! Our client is looking for a skilled Developer to work on a team to implement enterprise customer experience management software for their clients.
What you get to do every day
- Write code and contribute to the software architecture of a highly concurrent, highthroughput system
- Translate complex problems and client requirements into practical solutions
- Create functional front-end code and back-end systems for seamless through put
- Contribute to design of new functionality and expand existing functionality
- Set up and query databases
- Integrate with third-party and internal API’s and services
- Produce quality, readable and maintainable code
- Clearly communicate with both technical and non technical co-workers
- Participate in implementation teams and collaborate with Project Managers, designers and clients
- Work with a positive, supportive and friendly team
What kind of person should you be?
- Enjoy working with a team; display a positive, helpful and friendly attitude towards them and clients.
- Impeccable problem-solving and analytical skills
- Passion for coding with strong technical aptitude
- Committed to your and the company’s success
- Impeccable communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and management of multiple priorities with minimal supervision
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Strong, creative problem solver
- Experience with PHP/XHTML/HTML5/CSS3/JSON
- Web experience, a plus
- Document processing, creation, delivery and production, a plus
- Experience in Java environments
- Experience with Full Stack Development
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com