Our client is a vibrant tech company that has earned their reputation as being an excellent business partner. They are a passionate and dedicated team who pride themselves on working together to exceed customer expectations while having fun in the process. Reporting directly to the President, the Account Executive is a special opportunity for someone who enjoys working at the intersection of Product, Sales and Marketing, selling custom software solutions that leverage data to drive revenue streams. Work closely with a creative and dynamic team to ideate, build and deliver solutions. Continuously expand knowledge on products, industry and team expertise while developing new business and long term relationships.
Qualified candidates must be goal-driven sales professionals who possess:
- Excellent judgment and high level of emotional intelligence
- Consulting mindset and approach
- Thinks about business and how software can be applied for improvements and revenue generation
- Success in building and maintaining positive, working relationships with clients
- Excellent customer service and support, treating customers with the utmost integrity and humility.
- Ability to Create and make sales presentations .
- Ingenuity to develop and manage key relationships within assigned region while maximizing new business development opportunities.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and willing to roll up your shirt sleeves to contribute alongside your team
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- High in initiative, commitment and motivation
- Proven experience in closing deals and effectively negotiate contracts.
- Strong on details, organization and follow up
- Effective presentation skills and ability to present logical solutions with clarity and professionalism
- Strong active listening skills
- Strategic thinker
- Creativity and intelligence
- Bachelors degree
- Proven hunter success in software or managed services
- Strong experience in B2B prospecting and lead qualification
- Track record of over-achieving against quota
Compensation commensurate with experience, base plus commission.
To apply for this job email your details to Jay@vantagepointrecruiting.com