Our client’s years of research, engineering, and field experience help their customers integrate the most cost effective solution for their application. They offer maximum performance, reliability and technical support.
The Manufacturing Quality Engineer develops and improves manufacturing processes by evaluating product requirements and manufacturing methodologies. Continuously improves product quality to meet and exceed customer requirements within requirements of ISO standard.
The engineer will evaluate product requirements relative to manufacturing process needs to plan, design, modify, and optimize manufacturing processes in the facility. Design production equipment and establish standard operating procedures and process monitoring check points. Evaluate manufacturing data to drive continuous process improvements. Ensure that the different products leaving manufacturing and development are fully operational, effective, and free from defects. Respond to manufacturing issues and concerns to ensure product specifications are met, including troubleshooting and rectification of any existing errors or defects. Conduct training on quality concepts and tools; interface with all other engineering departments within the company and with customers and suppliers on quality or manufacturing related issues.
Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complete design and development projects by training and guiding manufacturing personnel.
- Analyzing, identifying and implementing manufacturing process improvements which will improve capability and performance.
- Creating and maintaining company documentation, such as quality manuals, and quality procedures.
- Meet with members of the production team to offer recommendations and share results.
- Maintain and control calibration records for all test and inspection equipment.
- Apply good manufacturing practices and observe that they are being adhered to.
- Perform tests and measurements using existing measurement equipment.
- Participate in teams to help make necessary improvements and changes to all process related issues in the production department.
- Provide manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.