Manage the IT/ERP environment and application for the Maine facility with a leading global medical manufacturer.
Multi-functional position working with the business users, managing projects, vendors and be an active participant on the leadership committee. You’ll be making recommendations and decisions in the best interest of the company and it’s staff from a technology, cost and process perspective.
- Provide support for the use of the SAP MM (Material Management), PP (Production Planning and Manufacturing), WM (Warehouse Management) and QM (Quality Management) modules. In this role, functions as the subject matter expert and acts primarily as a Business Analyst for projects and as the 1st level Service Desk for Incidents.
- Provide the specific services and the lifecycle management of those services.
- Ensure that business values are realized with a balanced approach to service levels and overall cost levels
- Understand and lead business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage local IT personnel, including strategic staffing and talent management to achieve objectives.
- BS Degree in business or computer science
- Minimum 3-7 years of relevant work experience
- Experience as a team leader a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP MM module
- Solid business process knowledge and understanding of the business drivers.
- High goal orientation and determination to deliver business value with a strong customer focus.
- Project planning and preparation, project management, change management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of project models architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), as well as different project methodologies (e.g. waterfall, scrum).
- Comprehensive knowledge of business software. Basic knowledge of enterprise architecture, systems engineering and IT security.
- Strong organization skills, proactive and self-motivating